Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Babysitter Quit

Sorry, no witty blog today...our babysitter for the boys has quit, giving us until the end of the month to find someone new. I am so utterly and completely pissed right now and feel like a fool for using this woman. On top of it, she is my husband's boss's wife, so that should make things really fun :(

So for now, my free time will consist of trying to find ourselves some reliable daycare that doesn't completely put us out on the street due to cost. There is already talk of second jobs for us if need be, so although that would really, really, REALLY suck, we gotta do what's best for the boys.

If anyone knows of any good nannies or daycare in the Merrimack valley, feel free to leave a comment. If not, please keep your fingers, toes, and any other appendages crossed for us. We need all the good karma we can get. Hmmm...short of the boys being born, 2008 hasn't been the best year for us, huh??

Well there's only how many days left in the year?? 99 based on some website, so we are into double digits now, hopefully 2009 will be a little less dramatic than this year has been. Here's to some wishful thinking....

3 comments:

jennienhc said...

If there is anything I can do let me know. If you guys get in a bind for a few weeks I am around :)

Harris Boys said...

that stinks. I'm really, really sorry. I hope you find someone soon. Good luck :)

Ron and Aimee said...

That sucks so bad! I'm sorry - how's the search going?