Monday, September 29, 2008

Nanny-gate is over!

We have found someone to watch our boys!! Woohoo!! I love good news and I love to be able to share good news! We've had so much crummy news to share over the past 8 months or so, that it is so nice to be able to have some good news, with no strings attached!! She was just under our noses as well, being my sister-in-law's future cousin-in-law (I know, I know, too confusing for a Monday morning!). She has just graduated from nursing school and will watch our boys for us at our house until January, when she finds a job. She has already been a big help and watched the boys last week after the big blow out between Matt and "she-who-will-not-be-named". Thank you everyone who has shown so much concern and well wishes for us, we cannot thank you enough for sending us good babysitter vibes our way!!

So three cheers for our new babysitter, Jess. Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! And look at the cuteness that she gets to be a part of, I mean really, who wouldn't want to watch these cuties??


3 comments:

The Wilsons said...

I am so happy for you guys and I LOVE the food pictures!

Harris Boys said...

omg that is great news. I know you are SO happy to have some to watch those 2 cute little boys!! YAY!!!

monica said...

Good news! I hope that she is everything you want her to be and more! And the food pictures are great!