Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Big 0 - 1, Boys!

As of 9:34 and 9:37AM, by baby boys have officially turned 1. I cannot comprehend that this day is here, and not only is it here, but it came flying at about 1,000 miles per hour! Yet, at the same time, I find it hard to remember life before the boys...like they've always been meant to be here and their arrival was just another jig saw piece put into the puzzle. It's amazing how much love you can have for two little beings that have existed just barely a year!

I plan on posting a year in pictures later, so stay tuned for that...but for now, here is some photos of the boys enjoying their big birthday party last Saturday. It was a fun bash in which over 30 friends and family came to celebrate with Team Gillis, who absolutely adored all the attention (and the food!) :) Please take special note of my cupcakes...again, one of my many great ideas that aren't all that great when I realize how much time and effort it is really going to take!! Enjoy!!









We are the birthday boys!!

yummy, pizza!

Josh's new favorite camera face.

Serenading the boys

Josh Before

Josh After

Brody Before

Brody After

3 comments:

monica said...

Happy 01 Brody & Josh! Very cute pictures. Love the birthday outfits. Your cupcakes turned out looking wonderful!

The Wilsons said...

Happy belated birthday boys! I've been traveling for work and haven't been able to keep up. It looks like they had an awesome day! I cannot get over how cute they are!!!

Valerie said...

I love the pics of them eating cupcakes!